Did you know the current pandemic has opened up vast applications in 3D printing by increasing its usage over 30% in the country?
We believe that academia can play a significant role in innovations that might lead to addressing diverse untouched cross-domain research areas in additive manufacturing involving electronics, embedded systems, material technology, hardware, and software.
This October 17th, we call for your online participation in a 2-hour free webinar where we will explain 3D Printing technology and its applications, and wide-open various industrial research problems that need urgent attention.
- Topic – Knowledge Exchange Session On opportunities in Industry Collaboration for polymer 3D Printing
- Date – Saturday, 17th October 2020
- Time – 11:00 AM – 11:45AM Part1, 12:00PM-12:45PM Part 2
CEO, Divide By Zero Technologies
He is a robotics expert turned tech entrepreneur and has over 13 years of hands-on experience in 3D Printing and its applications.
Why Should You Attend?
- First-hand understanding of what 3D Printing has to offer for academia.
- A chance to collaborate with India’s leading 3D Printer manufacturing company.
- Synergy for inclusive growth towards developing sustainable technology solutions.
- Industry-academia collaborative center for solving cutting edge research problems.
Who Should Attend?
- Universities looking to bridge the current gap of knowledge-skill imbalance ratio in the country.
- Department Heads looking to equip laboratories with industry 4.0 machines towards leveraging industrial cutting edge research.
- University Heads looking to train students with industry-standard experience right from the day they start their college life.
- Faculty members looking for a job-placement ecosystem through industry collaborations.
- Managers at incubation centers.
Who We Are?
After working with large tech companies like Tata, Mercedes, Eicher, DRDO, Samsung, and 1000 + startups & leading pioneer institutions like IISC Bangalore, IIT Guwahati, IIT Jammu, IIT Bombay, IIT Ropar, Anna University, and 100+ other universities in the country, we discovered that academia can play a significant role in scientific innovations that will help double the frontline research activities needed to uplift technological advancements in the country.
Read more about our story in the founder’s words Here.